Corporate Law is one of our firm’s largest practice areas.
We have significant experience in offering to our clients the required approach and delivering comprehensive solutions meeting their business needs and objectives.
We conduct legal due diligence and draft relevant legal documents-reports, such as domestic and cross border offers, letters of intent, memoranda of understanding, contracts of sale and purchase, shareholder agreements and joint venture contracts.
Each member of our corporate team also has the practical experience and knowledge needed to serve as reliable, trusted guides for our clients in frequently complicated matters such as:
- Start-up of new businesses
- Support and sustained performance of established businesses
- Private international law
- Legal due diligence reports
- Shareholders agreements
- Joint venture contracts
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Sale & Purchase agreements