We have significant experience in offering to our clients the required approach and delivering comprehensive solutions meeting their business needs and objectives.
Each member of our corporate team also has the practical experience and knowledge needed to serve as reliable, trusted guides for our clients in frequently complicated matters such as:
- Citizenship applications
In accordance with the Cyprus Investment Programme (the “Programme”), non-Cypriot Nationals, can acquire the Cyprus Citizenship by Naturalisation (on the basis of subsection (2) of section 111A of the Civil Registry Laws of 2002-2017), complying with the economic criteria and conditions set in the relevant Council of Ministers Decisions as well as the Code of Conduct of the Cyprus Investment Programme
Cyprus Citizenship based on years leaving in Cyprus
- EU Nationals and their dependants
- Who have completed 5 years of legal residence in Cyprus prior to the date of the application
- Third Country Nationals and their dependants
- Who have completed 7 years of legal residence in Cyprus prior to the date of the application
- Third Country Nationalswho are either parents or adult children of Cypriot citizens and have completed 5 years of residence In all cases, the applicants must have resided legally and continuously in Cyprus during the 12 months preceding the date of the application (the 12 months are included in the number of years required).
* The term dependants refer to the spouse of the applicant and their underage children. The dependants can be of any nationality.
- Permanent residence permits
Immigration Permit under regulation (6.2) of the Aliens and Immigration Regulations, gives you a Non-EU national, the right to permanently reside in Cyprus Exempts you from immigration entry procedures (i.e. Visitor’s Visa)
Your family can also obtain it (married spouse, children under 18 years old and financially dependent children up to 25 years old)
As of February 2016, the parents of the investor and/or of his/her spouse can also obtain Permanent Residence as dependants
Children over the age of 18 who are not financially depended can also obtain the permit with additional investment.
- Employment permits
- Immigration permits