Tornaritis Law Firm Technology & E-Commerce Department offer computer law and information technology advice in Information and Technology issues. Using the best IT advisers with many years of experience and knowledge of local and international laws, in relation to e-commerce and IT issues as well as the creation and enforcement of intellectual property rights advising clients who are exploiting new technologies.
We act as consultants to Credit Bureaus furthermore we advice companies on the full turnkey projects including Credit Bureaus in Romania, Bulgaria and Cyprus.
Tornaritis Law Firm represents providers and consumers of software and hardware alike, and provides clients with assistance in various matters such as:
- Data Protection
- We advise on the application of principles exporting of data outside the European Union also the law of Data Protection in the European Countries according the Union Directive (95/46/EC) on the handling and transmitting of personal information.
- Negotiating and drafting software license agreements
- Negotiating and drafting technology joint venture agreements
- Drafting and negotiating professional services agreements
- Drafting and responding to requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Negotiating custom software development and maintenance agreements
- Interfacing with source code escrow companies
- Drafting IT help desk agreements
- Negotiating license and technology sales agreements
- Ensuring proper licensing of company software
- Assisting companies with software and technology audits
Electronic Money Institution in Cyprus
The new e-money regulatory law affects not only e-money issuers but also, for the first time, intermediaries of e-money issuers involved in the distribution or redemption of e-money.
A kiosk or supermarket operator which sells or charges pre-paid cards for an e-money issuer will be classified as an ‘e-money agent’. Under the new law, these intermediaries are subject to a regulatory regime of their own.
Visit EmoneyCyprus.com to learn more